Our goal at the Chattanooga Symphony & Opera is to make your concert experience fun, informative, and enjoyable! We have a list of commonly asked questions below that you might be wondering if this is your first CSO concert experience. If you have any additional questions or would like to speak with the CSO box office, please give us a call at 423.267.8583. Due to the high volume of calls, we cannot answer every call but if you leave a voicemail we promise to return your call within one business day. The box office is currently open Tuesday - Friday, 10:00 AM until 3:00 PM.
Masterworks & Pops Concerts
For Barnett & Company Masterworks concerts, the Box Office will CLOSE at the CSO offices (736 Georgia Avenue, Suite 101) at 4:00 pm and re-open at 6:00 pm at the Memorial Auditorium Box Office. For our Saturday evening Pops Series concerts, the Box Office will open at the Memorial Auditorium Box Office at 6:00 pm. The Box Office is not open at the CSO offices prior to that time.
Any messages received on the CSO Box Office voicemail on concert dates or outside of normal CSO business hours will be returned following business day.
- Refunds are not available for single ticket purchases. Exchanges may be available with a fee.
- Programs, dates, and artists are subject to change.
- A $3 per ticket fee will be applied to most orders.
- A $4 convenience fee will be added to all online and phone orders.
- Lost tickets can be reprinted at the concert venue.
- Masterworks Concerts
- Children 17 and under are free with a paid adult. Up to 2 free children's tickets are available per paying adult.
- $15 student tickets* are available with valid student I.D.
- Pops & Chamber Concerts
- $15 tickets* are available for both children and students with valid student I.D.
- Special Events
- No discounts apply for special events.
*$15 tickets are only valid or Price Level 2 & 3 seating.
How do I purchase tickets?
Tickets for CSO performances may be purchased by calling the CSO Box Office at 423.267.8583, through the link at the top of the CSO website, or by visiting the CSO at 736 Georgia Avenue, Suite 101. Regular Box Office hours are Tuesday - Friday, 10:00 AM until 3:00 PM. Depending on availability, tickets are also available at the concert box office 1 1/2 hours prior to concerts at Soldiers and Sailors Memorial Auditorium and 1 hour prior to concerts at other venues.
On concert days, the CSO Box Office closes at 4pm.
I lost my tickets or did not receive them in the mail, what can I do?
The CSO Box Office has immediate access to verify your purchase. If you have lost your tickets or did not receive them in the mail, simply speak with a CSO representative in the Box Office at the concert and we will re-print your tickets for you!